The following sites contain information about Friends in Britain and throughout the world:
- Quaker Quest meets each Monday in central London at 6:30 pm to let people find out more about the Quakers.
- Quakers in the World: a useful resource with material on history and Quaker work especially for teachers.
- Britain Yearly Meeting is the organisation of all Quakers in Britain and carries out nationwide Quaker work. You can use this site to find out where Quakers meet anywhere in Britain, about work on issues such as sustainability and Israel/Palestine.
- London Quakers: a website covering the capital city with meetings and special events.
- Young Friends General Meeting is for people about 18-30+ years of age.
- The Friend is a weekly journal for Quakers in Britain.
- Woodbrooke is a Quaker study centre in Birmingham.
- Friends World Committee for Consultation (FWCC) is the worldwide organisation of Friends. FWCC lets Friends from different parts of the world share with each other our common roots in the Quaker tradition. There are links on this site to Quakers in different countries around the world.
- Europe and Middle East Section of Friends World Committee for Consultation (EMES) for international Friends’ news and information across Europe and the Middle East.
- Quaker United Nations Offices in New York and Geneva support our efforts to abolish war and promote peaceful resolution of conflicts, human rights, economic justice and good governance.
- Quaker Council for European Affairs expresses in the European Communities a Quaker vision in matters of peace, human rights, and the right sharing of world resources.
- www.Quaker.org is a large (but unofficial) collection of links to many things Quaker throughout the world, as well as a large variety of resources for learning more about Quakers.
- Turning the Tide is a Quaker programme which promotes the understanding and use of active nonviolence to press for social change.
- Quaker Asylum and Refugee Network have a website covering how to help asylum seekers. Many, including children, are detained each year.
- London Link Group – London Link Group is a Quaker group for London young quakers 11-18 with events through out the year
- Friends Southern Summer Events – Friends Southern Summer Events is an organisation who run summer events for young Quakers aged 11-18 – Summer School and Senior Conference